Monday, August 18, 2008

# 4 Tail at the H.O.T.......


I know.

You all think I am crazy, but if you saw this little blue eyed cutie, you would have given him a home too. M2 and I went to Petco to get dog food and there he was, staring at us like he knew we were coming. When we walked up to him, his tail started wagging and he was darting around and around, and M2 looked at me and I just caved. He is a 2 month old, male, we named Cowboy.

and now you have to go to comments to see the rest of the story.....






8 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

ha ha

it's a fish.

Ruby said...

You sucked me in, all for a fish?!

My husband is a CB (for reals, not a fish) by trade so I think you named him excellently!

I couldn't help coming by, your comments on Lorrie and Kristen's blog kill me, you are so funny!

(What about those post it notes with 'get your pills'? My mom DEFINITELY needs those!)

Bj in Dallas said...

Hey Megan! I did that to torment my family since they think I am nuts to have 3 dogs! I'll bet my mother comments-

I just saw you are Smartini! I love that name! I don't know if you saw the comment that I had a friend I called Martini Navratilova
she was gay and drank alot-!
If your husband is a CB, you must be in the midwest somewhere-?
cool that there are still some out there that do it for a living-
I could so live on a ranch and have cattle and horses, but this pays a little better!
take care-thanks for the note

Bj in Dallas said...

'this' meaning my real job, not my blog.........

Anonymous said...

OMG -- I was just about to tell you that you had officially lost the plot, and were going to turn into one of those "crazy dog people". And you can't, because that's what Chris & I are going to be.
You know the ones: they are always covered in hair, wear T-shirts that say "I (heart) my Great Dane", and they always smell funny. Also, they have the bumper sticker & the yard flag telling you about their favorite breed.
That is OUR role, you can't steal it. But I suppose you have a leg (or 8) up on us; we've only got the one dog now.
And I'm with Megan -- where did you find those post-its? Maybe those can be a giveaway instead of Rice-A-Roni coupons?!

Lorrie Veasey said...

LOL. You Got Me Good!

Ruby said...

I would so have three dogs if CB would let me (no fish, although it's only a matter of time with the kids, I'm sure).

We are in Kansas, your friendly neighbors to the north! CB is more of a horse man, but would take the whole cattle and ranch bit in a HEARTBEAT! (Bit, get it? I'm so funny!)

Martini Navritilova is brilliant!

Racie Lover said...

I was worried there, too. I was thinking you might have to drain the pool and turn it into some kind of holding tank for your growing menagerie. Or move out there yourself and relinquish the house to your 4-legged friends.

At least if the fish starts to crowd you out you can throw it into the pool with a can of tuna. Or would that be considered cannibalism?