
Ok, here's the deal. Not to be outdone by Watches and Wii Giveaways, my friend and fellow chick, Racie Lover (do yall know that isn't her real name?) anyway, came up with the following contest to win this beer glass, which, by the way, she designed for the restaurant that she works for...( The Flying Saucer/ Dallas)
Contest is as follows:
1. Post a comment on this blog and answer the following question: If you were to get a tattoo, where on your body would you locate it and what would it be? If you would NEVER get a tattoo, what would you choose for someone else and where would that be?
2. Contest will run until Friday, Aug 29th. I'll draw over the weekend and let you guys know who the winner is. Tell your friends to stop by and leave a comment! The more the merrier.....
next month, who knows? maybe a Wii or an Iphone-!

18 comments:
Oh, I will SO do anything for a contest. :-)
Anyway, I'm not the tattoo type, but if I did, I would get one in a location that only I and my nearest and dearest would see and the sun don't shine.
Maybe on a hip bone (if I could find mine) or a butt cheek and it would have to be something really small and discreet.
And it would have to be something with significance for *me, not some sanskrit or chinese writing that doesn't have anything to do with my culture or heritage.
Hope you get LOTS of comments!
I used to want a tattoo of Winnie the Pooh (on one butt cheek) and then a pot of honey (on the other butt cheek). It was what I wanted forever, but was too chicken to get.
Now I think I would get a little bitty peace symbol on my butt.
If I don't win, can I buy a set of those at The Saucer?!
I won't enter the contest even though I have all kinds of ideas about tattoos and who to put them on and where. But I don't think Coopers and Lybrand would allow it. Or was it Price Waterhouse? Anyway, I will stay out of it and just wait until BJ tells me who the lucky person was who won the stunning glass so I can ship it to her, or him.
According to JC's daughter, Mommie Beerest liked to carry around a Pepsi cooler full of straight vodka for those days when things just got to be too much for her. I don't blame her a bit. I hate wire hangers, too.
Ok, and this is not an entry but since no one is playing yet, I decided I would tell you my tattoo of choice and placement.
I dont want to have one of those saggy things hanging down my butt or back when I'm 80, but I think I would put a tiny crown at the base of my neck under my hair- saw this on someone and it was the first tattoo that ever intrigued me... is that my inner need to be queen coming out?
I thought if my body was found 200 yrs from now someone would think I was royalty....like that would do me anygood at that point....
This has nothing to do with Joan Crawford or the contest but since it is your most recent posting I am hoping your dear readers will take note of the following statistic:
According to blogcatalog.com there are 2,295 blogs just for the humor catagory alone. I had no idea. How is that possible?!
I'm gonna have to go with this one (hope the picture shows up!)
http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/20-thehumanmarvels-com.jpg
LORRIE
I met him at a bar Saturday night and decided I would make the move to the mtns earlier than planned, and take Blueberry with me.
I just really need to know what caused that in his childhood to go with that look in adulthood?????
Does he have a matching girlfriend?
Can you imagine kissing that? Or him kissing a baby???? omg....
signed,
Dances with None
I think that look is just find as long as your wife's name is Morticia and you live on Mausoleum Street.
BJ, I would keep Blueberry away from him for now. He might think she was dessert.
racie you are sick
did you see the new post?
Looks like Kristen, Lorrie & I are the only ones playing so far -- so our odds are pretty good!
That guy really scares me, seriously. Can you imagine when he went to visit Mom for the first time after having it done? She probably dropped dead right there -she must've thought the Grim Reeper was coming for her!
The Cankles post? Yes, and I was the first to comment!
I agree with Sheila. His poor mother's pacemaker probably came to a screeching halt when he walked in the house.
And what about that hardware in his nose? Don't let him get in the tub when there's an electrical storm 'abrewing.
Here is a shameless plug in case anyone out there would like to see more of my glassware:
http://www.beerknurd.com/glass_trader.php
I get a small percentage of anything we sell through the website (which of course I donate to charity) so don't be shy.
my charity
The 'Give a Dog a Bone' Halfway House..
I couldn't see Lorrie's link ....waaah
Sheila - I'm already feelin' lucky! :-)
Oh, and while I couldn't open Lorries link; I did go to the rank my tattoo site and when I clicked on a pic to get a closer look at the starfish - oh my. That's so NOT what I meant when I said I would get one where the sun don't shine. Ouch. and Ewww.
Yeah-Kristin you have to cut and paste it-it's pretty terrifying.
Gracie-your stuff is awesome! You. Need. A. Blog.
BJ- expecting your darling d to pick winners.
Hmm... a tat for me would most likely be my kids' initials on the inner part of my wrist, just down from my thumb. Aww... isn't that so sweet!
Megan, you made it!! I was wondering how to send you a message to come play the contest-
yeah, your tattoo is too sweet, but I'll still put your name in the hat.
Next contest, I promise, the winner will be announced via video but I'll just have to do this one the old fashioned way and pick my favorite (kidding)
Post a Comment