
After reading through some comments on previous blogs, I realized I now have some football noise that is going to be good. Seems like there is a KState fan (also claims to be a Georgia fan- how can you love two teams?)and I have some other smack talkers out in the world, one from Ohio State, one from Oregon (they don't read this so I can REALLY talk about how lame their teams are). And Sheila is a Tech Girl, so I'm sure we'll get some of that in here too, probably served up with some type of Marmite.
Yeah, I see all of your lips moving but you're really not saying much.....
Oklahoma football, as in The University of Oklahoma Sooners, is really the pinacle of where you should all strive to be. Our record speaks for itself, and now that my Dallas readers who are going to chime in with the UT rah rah realize THIS WEEKEND IS THE FIRST GAME for everyone, this blog could turn into stats and alot of shit talk for several months to come. And then there is the game, OU vs UT, held during the State Fair of Texas, which should be a national holiday, if you ask me. So get ready and you have been warned if you are not the football type. I'm really alot of fun to watch the games with, and I don't burp or grab my crotch but I do scream, and I usually cook something great for game day, SO COME ON OVER........
I'll be the one in red....
LYG-Bj

9 comments:
So, we have some good representation of the Big 12 on this here blog. But my Red Raiders will be having an AWESOME season -- just you watch.
And I think that's warm keg beer & stale Cheez Whiz nachos you smell, not football. I'm just sayin'...
For the record, and I think its important, I have such an aversion to Cheez Whiz that I would be at deaths door starving before I ate that crap. And warm, keg beer, is wrong in three ways
warm
keg
beer (unless its a cold Shiner Bock)
it was leather, I know that smell :)
BJ have you ever been to Manhattan KS? Well for those of who have , Rockchalk Jayhawk, you would toltally understand why a KState Wildcat would need to have another team root for.
anonymous has a good point. those wildcats are completely outnumbered by jayhawks. but jayhawks only really care about basketball, right?
OH HELL.
I think the court reporter needs to go back and check the record. I don't think I EVER said that I'm up for some shit talk for KSU. I said that K-State was my alma mater (and why, yes, I will cheer for them at sporting events, thankyouverymuch). Jaychickens? Never!
My heart lies with the Bulldogs, however, as I am a Georgia girl!
(BJ, remember that time two years ago when KSU beat UT? Can't we bond over that? I want to play nice, kids, all in good fun. And drinks! I'll be right down for drinks and grub!)
Hey, I got nothing against KSU or Georgia, just love the fact that the girls are getting into this and its not just a boys thing! And I must say, if you are gonna talk smack (anonymous) show your face and your team, would ya? Megan come on down, and we'll drink and scream and root for anyone that is playing UT
ps. would you put a link on your site to play the beer glass contest?
I'll join Megan for drinks and grub; but I am so NOT into any football, but especially college football. Sorry.
But then again, my nephews just syatyed this year at Syracuse and Cornell and play in the marching bands .
Soooo (and this pains me)
GO ORANGEMEN!
GO BIG RED!
There. I'm done.
Where's the drinks and grub?
:-)
Megan, Sheila, Kristen
Drinks and food begin approx 1 hour before the game at my house.
Give me a headsup and I'll send you the mapquest....
You can cheer for West Appalachian Industrial Tech Junior College if you want....
Just dont block the TV if my Sooners are playing...:)
as long as we're NOT cheering for UT, I will cheer for the Bulldogs, the Sooners, the Horned Frogs -- I'm not particular! Of course, if any of said teams are playing my Red Raiders then that is where my loyalty will lie.
I'll make the chili!!
Post a Comment