
If you know Bryan, like I know Bryan, oh, oh, oh what a rug.........
and BTW, this is NOT his picture, because I have no legal team.
yet.
here's Gracies note:
Speaking of wigs, for those of you who remember one of my former boyfriends, Bryan, you may recall the lingering question about the true source of his apparently very healthy head of hair. It was one of those burning, unasked questions that hung in the air like Beijing smog. I finally figured out he wasn't just wearing a tasteful rug up top, but a full-blown Rachel Welch-worthy Man Wig, complete with head-hugging flesh-colored webbing, a wig stand secretly stashed in his closet and enough fake-hair products in his bathroom cabinet to start his own Vidal Sassoon Salon. Every time I introduced him to a new family member or friend they instantly got this puzzled, is-he-wearing-a toupee? look on their face. I started catching friends looking at the top of his head when they thought neither he nor I was looking. When he finally 'fessed up to his deep, dark secret I had already figured it out on my own and said something inane and totally untrue like "Oh, Sweetie, it doesn’t matter one bit. I love you for who you are, not what you are wearing up there." Of course, that wasn't really true but what was I going to say? "Take that stupid wig off and stop being so insecure and shallow, for God's sake. You look like Liberace."When we finally broke up and I started telling people we were no longer an item the first thing they would says was” Well, now that its over, I just have to ask you..." and before they had finished their sentence I would say” Yes, he was wearing a wig." What can I say? I was jealous. His hair always looked better than mine.
thanks Grace, love it, love it, love it- sorry if this is offensive to anyone, but the "gurls" prefer au- naturale as you can tell...
keep them coming
LYG-Bj

10 comments:
I just had an email from Bryan. He said that guy's wig on the blog looks ten times better than his.
I told him to contact Rachel Welch if he needs a referral.
Thanks for letting me Guest Blog, BJ! I feel like I just had a session with my therapist but without having to pay for it. I can take the money I saved and go to Shoe Pavillion.
I remember that guy!! Oh, that was SUCH a funny story...
Thanks for the tips on Shoe Pavillion too!
Sheila
No problem! for the money I've saved you both, you can take me to Tillmans for the Salmon and a margarita- win win!
I love the guys' wig on the blog-
lets give him a name, shall we?
Let's call him Shirley.
Shirley Wayne Howell, III, Esq.
Yes, I like the name Shirley. Shirley Miller, estranged brother of Bryan, raised by wolves until he discovered The Hair Club.
Or, they could be long-lost twins, separated at birth, only to find each other in adulthood through Facebook (or in this case, Wigbook). Turns out even though they were raised separately they have that rare twin-thing where they have the same taste in clothing, women, cars and...wigs!
Leichter auf den Wendungen! levitra kaufen viagra generika bestellen [url=http//t7-isis.org]cialis 20mg lilly[/url]
Esto — es insoportable. http://nuevascarreras.com/cialis/ cialis generico andorra Un messaggio molto prezioso [url=http://nuevascarreras.com/cialis/ ]cialis vs viagra [/url]
Meiner Meinung nach ist es nicht logisch levitra ohne rezept viagra preis [url=http//t7-isis.org]cialis generika indien[/url]
I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but you could not give more information.
Post a Comment