Monday, September 1, 2008

And the winner is.....



I just had the most elaborate drawing, sans video, for the Mommie Beerest Glass....

M2 and I are laying in bed and I said oh you need to help me choose the winner, and very scientifically, enie meenie minee mo, we have a winner.........


MEGAN!!!
so you are the proud winner of a Mommie Beerest Glass, which is sure by now, a collectors item and would fetch alot of $$$ on Ebay....
these contest wear me out- ................the pressure......!
M- send me your address at bjries@verizon.net
see you all soon LYG-BJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so for a while there my odds were really good to win this one. I never win anything...
But I am very pleased that Megan won. Congrats Megan!! Speech, speech!!!

Bj in Dallas said...

S
I even put my name in and yours twice and we didn't win!!!
those lucky bitches (just kidding;)
she needs to send me an address so I can pry it out of Racie's hands and send it to her.
I'm coming up with another soon, there's a chatchke (sp) around here somewhere that is worth an email contest!