
To all entrants, send me your address(es) at bjries@verizon.net and you will be receiving fabulous trips and prizes in the mail very soon. If you played, you won........even Soul Moxie to lift her spirits more than AquaNet.
I love my own contest.
and my new BFF's out there wherever you all are.....

3 comments:
are we allow to vote for a readers choice fav - I go with racie - I love a good spend up of someone else's money .... le xox
ps has that nephew of mine blogged M2 ... also possum pics on thrid on the right for M2 - have to go back a bit xoxox
Le
If you send me your address on my email, you are all winners! I do like Racies too, she is on pain meds and quite creative I'd say-
just sent you a note on your email, yes M2 and H are quite chatty-
Bj
we will check out the possums tonight
Post a Comment