
Sometimes when the Original Chicks get together, it is more fun than the State Fair, a Perfect Martini, and a Shoe Sale at Nordstroms rolled into one. Last night was one of those nights, as we sent Jennifer down the road towards matrimony with yet another, into the history books, Chick Bachelorette Par-Tay. My girls SO get into this right of passage, and although we archived Flat John (Sunny's then boyfriend, now husband, who someone took a photo and blew it up and put it on cardboard and he partied with us all weekend at her gathering), Jen had the pleasure of a huge, 3' tall, inflatable appendage that had a spring on the base so it was always standing up. Jennifer had to 'earn' her presents by playing ring toss with this thing, and that was pure entertainment and many raunchy comments. The funny thing is that Sheila had it in the back seat of her car with a pillow over it to keep it down, transporting it to the party, and her car started acting up. So she drove to the dealership, and then had to move it discretely to Anna's car who had come to her rescue and Sheila had to keep pushing it down while they were driving out of the parking lot laughing their asses off. That was just the beginning...
Jennifers Maid of Honor, Amy, ran her family off for the evening and hosted the event. Poolside, good music, lots of food, wine, and then we started opening gifts. I guess I don't get out enough, but there were 'items' that would make most people blush, and we passed them around like we were passing around a piece of china from her registry. Needless to say, the comments were flying and we were all laughing way too hard. And to my girls that are reading, keep an eye on Belle, because she is the sleeper in our cell, a true instigator in her own innoccent way. I'm just saying , when we started the Q & A segment of the evening, as in , where was the oddest place you've ever done it, Belle made sure to keep the question going round the group, and then tried to change the subject when we got to her. Don't pull than innocent blonde british coyness on us anymore, I'm keepin an eye on you-. And Racie was walking around with her styrofoam cup that says The Betty Ford Clinic, which pretty much was full of something everytime I peeked in. Then suddenly I heard someone say, what happens at Amy's stays at Amy's which is true.....Except for my blog.....and Sunny's photos.......and probably Racie's blog when she wakes up today ...and possibly The Dallas Morning News. Or a police blotter somewhere....
Then Sheila told us a joke about Ed Zachary, where the patient told the chinese doctor that she had no love life at home, so he made her strip and crawl across his office and back, and then he said "I know your problem, your ass look Ed Zachary like your face."
Somewhere deep down inside, I'm pretty sure Ed Zachary has just joined our troup for eternity. And to anyone else who is getting married in the near future, call the Original Chicks to organize your Bachelorette party- you won't be disappointed-
Boomer Sooner Baby, 2-0
LYG,
Bj

5 comments:
You have MADE my morning!!
That was a fabulous party...nothing in the world compares to hanging out with the girls, a never-ending supply of refreshments and really bad joke that takes 30 minutes to remember!!
Oh, and a 3ft ring-toss apparatus. I'm just sayin'.
my sentiments Ed Zachary....
That was a fun soiree indeed. Glad it was someone else's turn to get roasted though. I'm must be getting old. I had to take a nap yesterday, after we bought our new stove (read shameless plug here about today's blog over at the competition).
BJ, I have mailed Megan's Mommie Beeeerest glass.
I'm sorry, I CAN NOT get over that pic! That is killing me!
Woohoo! for my glass in the mail!
wish you could have been there Megan that was a FUn girls party with no filters..........
and no body got hurt............
I think finding the pictures are my favorite part of this whole blog thing!
Post a Comment