Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Put a Quarter in right here_____________


What's that? You need more music from me??? Well, thanks, I'll do that for you, and this may be one you've never heard- I found it very accidentally, but now will look for more .....
Please dance , alone or with others, while acting semi appropriate.

Or not.
and since I am always up for a free handbag, check out http://www.handbagplanet.com/- I'll loan it to you if I win

6 comments:

Le said...

No quarter for you young lady - I'm not touching that ...

But I have made you a shirt - go critic it for me - love le xoxo

Bj in Dallas said...

I take dollar bills or larger...

Anonymous said...

OK, apparently I am more computer illiterate than I thought. Or perhaps it's the computer at work. But I cannot get the music thing to work.

So I will continue to dance to the music in my head.

Bj in Dallas said...

no, its my non music internet karma, and just Al Gores internets thumping me on the head to say
you can't do that, everyone else can, but you can't
oh and sara at soulmoxie apparently can't either.
google that song, its good
did you get the Keb Mo song open?
waaaaahhhhhh......

Anonymous said...

nope, none of them. but i love me some keb mo.

Bj in Dallas said...

S
drive to Megans, she got it open..